Barley’s will remain open for business during the pandemic with a few changes. Most of our business hours will remain unchanged:
- Monday: 10 to 6
- Tuesday: Closed
- Wednesday: 10 to 6
- Thursday: 10 to 7
- Friday: 10 to 6
- Saturday: 10 to 5
- Sunday: Closed (After this mess is over, we’ll go back to be open on Sundays)
During this time, we are limiting store-access to one customer at a time. Customers are asked to remain in the waiting area at the front desk and we will gather your supplies for you. We will do everything we can to keep ourselves and our customers healthy as we continue the war on Covid-19.
- Email your order in advance for quicker pick-up (firstname.lastname@example.org). Or you can use our online store. When checking out, you may select from our shipping options or you can choose to pick up at Barley’s.
- Be patient with us as we adjust to this new and totally whack way of doing business.
- Expect delays. Orders might take extra time to be delivered to you, whether it is through a local courier or Canada Post. These services are also experiencing a strain at this time.
- Expect some inventory to be out of stock. We are doing our best to keep supplying you with all your homebrewing needs but we are already experiencing some difficulties and delays with some of our suppliers.