This weekend, from Friday April 19th to Sunday April 21st, Pick up a wine kit from Barley’s for 20% off
Who doesn’t enjoy a glass of wine now and then? If you’re already brewing your own beer at home, why not try wine? Chances are you already have all the equipment you need.
Choose from the Grand Cru International collection. These 5 week kits come with 12L of select grape juice and concentrates. Here are some of the kits available:
- Australian Cabernet Savignon – Aromas of blackcurrant and dark chocolate. Comes with dried grape skins and toasted American oak for a full-bodied wine with hints of coffee and vanilla.
- BC Pinot Noir – Aromas of black cherries and fresh strawberries. The French oak produces silky tannins while subtle notes of pepper and spice round out the experience.
- Chilean Malbec – Aromas of ripe blackberry and blackcurrant, complimented by warm spice notes. Added wine skins lend a deep, rustic, quality with intense cherry and oak flavours.
- Italian Barolo – Full bodied with luxurious flavours of dark plums and chocolate. Hints of blackberry, toasted oak and spices on the palate are enhanced by dried grape skins.
- South African Pinotage – Dark fruit and serious tannins from dried grape skins. Subtle dark chocolate and spice undertones.
- California Chardonnay – Captivating flavours of green apple and tropical fruit enhance an upfront floral bouquet in this full-bodied golden wine. Develops to reveal layers of ripe fruit and integrated oak.
- California White Zinfandel – An easy drinking blush wine, which offers fresh floral notes on the nose and palate. It is medium-bodied with pleasing berry flavours and a soft, off-dry finish. Contains a Suss Reserve Pack for customization.
- Italian Pinot Grigio – Deep apple and grapefruit bouquet. Apple and citrus notes flow to the palate and linger with a dry finish.